Sunday, August 24, 2008

I've been tagged by Karalee

My friend Karalee has tagged me with a list of 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 current obsessions/collections and 3 suprising facts about myself. So here goes:
My children are my first joy....most of the time!, the Gospel is certainly a cause of joy in my life, and my friendship with my siblings is definitely joyous for me.
Three current obsessions of mine are TaeKwonDo, trying to be "green", repainting my house. I can't include the Olympics anymore because today they end... therefore they fall under the category of current withdrawal.
I don't collect anything anymore...I'm actually trying to get rid of excess, but I do have a small collection of very colorful bowls, pitchers, etc... by PEFI, a Costa Rican artist who hand paints her ware. I have a lot of suns/moons throughout my house that I used to collect as well.
When I was a kid, I collected anything and everything, including rocks, stamps, coins, license plates...
Three suprising facts about me are: 1. I'm still not sure how to navigate this whole blog thing... 2. I love shoes, but rarely wear them and 3. i love to ride anything fast ( i.e. roller coasters, jet skis, snow skis, snow mobiles, horses....)
Although I would love to tag 5 other folks as I've been asked to, I still don't know enough people in the Blog world to do so...(see suprising fact about me number 1.)

1 comment:

Karalee said...

Thanks for appessing me, Michelle! I could help you with questions about blogging, but as far as I can see it, you know how to do the most important part! YOu get your word down for others to read.