Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ian's first TaeKwonDo belt test

On Saturday, Sept. 06, 2008, Ian tested for his white belt/black stripe. He was so excited to finally get to test after 9 months of being a white belt!
Considering his age, he did pretty well, If I may say so myself..... but being his mom, I have a hard time being objective: He's just too cute and would have awarded him his belt just for that!
Congratulations Ian; you finally have a little color on your belt! Love, Mom.







3 comments:

Karalee said...

Congratulatins Ian. It has been a long time in coming! Glad he did well. He deserves that black stripe! (Ok, so you are right about the cute factor, heck for that he should be at least a green belt, right?)

OneWisdom said...

This is the most precious posting I have ever read and seen!
GO IAN!
Love you!
Aunt Pipe & Uncle Steve

Anonymous said...

Great job Ian! Love you!!