1. I love my family
2. My husband cooks regularly
3. I have the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life
4. I can and do vote
5. I live in a free country where I enjoy freedom of speech and of religion
6. I have a great relationship with my mother and father
7. I have a great relationship with my brother and sisters and am very proud of their accomplishments
8. My brother is a green beret and is proudly serving his country
9. I live in sunny Southern California and the weather is amazing
10. I live only 1/2 hour from the surf and only an hour from the slopes
11. I live on a hill and love it because I love hills and mountains
12. I have food in my pantry
13. I have a house
14. My husband has a job
15. We have an earthquake emergency kit for all of our family members
16. I can see with both my eyes (my vision is 20/20 with my contacts in!)
17. I am almost 40 and can still kick-butt!
18. I love music and sing along always
19. My son shares his love of music with me
20. My daughters share their love of dance, TaeKwonDo and art with me too
21. My kids are funny and make me laugh
22. I have visited some very cool cities around the world: London, Vienna, Prague, Quito, etc..
23. I can still fit into my 1983 cheer leading uniform (although it doesn't look as good on me anymore!)
24. I can speak two languages: English and Spanish (I wish I could say three, but three years of French I took in school never paid off!)
25. I was born in an exotic country: Costa Rica
26. Our house has been out of harms way during the fires
27. I can drive a stick-shift
28. I can take warm showers and do so at least once daily (I love feeling squeaky clean!)
29. Even if it's unaffordable, I have air conditioning at home and use it when I'm very hot
30. I love my feet and think they are cute (I don't care what anyone else says!)
31. I'm not a picky eater
32. I'm not afraid of turning 40
33. My daughter Sofia says she will take care of me when I am old and decrepit(I'm sure she will change my diapers in my old age too!)
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment