Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Important Update!

So much has been going on in my life, that I haven't made time to write. But I felt it necessary to include a little update after my last entry before I write anything new.
Sofia has yet to pierce her tongue (I'm still holding my breath!) and my computer tech abilities have certainly improved....well they haven't caved. But as life would have it, I have plenty of other new things to upset me or fret over. Will proposition 8 pass? Will my girls keep up with their piano practice enough to apease their piano teacher? Will gas prices ever be afordable again and will our house ever appreciate again? Heck, will my strep throat ever go away? (This explains my new found time for writing!)

I have to remind myself that I am not the only person on the planet with problems and I'm sure there are plenty of others out there who can put my problems to shame, so my next entry will be a list of all the wonderful things I enjoy and am blessed with! So read on....

No comments: